What are cookies (and similar technologies)?
Cookies are small text files sent to your browser when you are visiting a website and are then stored on your terminal – computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc. At your next visit to the same website, the browser sends back this information. Browsing this website, you can receive just cookies sent directly from our site and managed by our company.
First-party cookies (set by our company)
All the cookies described in this section are sent directly from this website and are managed directly by our company, A.S.D. Venicemarathon Club, with registered office in Via Linghindal, 5/5 30172 Venezia Mestre Italia, in accordance with section 2497b of the Italian Civil Code, Tax ID No. 02539570271, data controller. The technical cookies are used without requiring the consent of the user, but may be disabled. In accordance with Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, upon request sent to the email address email@example.com, the user may obtain at any time confirmation whether any data are held and processed that relate to him/her as well as an indication of the purpose of the processing, of the source of the data, of the logic applied to the processing and of all the above-listed elements. The user is also entitled to have:
- such data updated, rectified or completed;
- such data erased, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked with regard to information processed unlawfully.
No personalisation cookies are used on this site.
The aim of these cookies is to ensure you have an efficient browsing experience or to increase the functionality or performance of the website. They are not used for any other purpose and are managed directly by our company. They are divided into:
- session cookies
- These are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its different features, options or services. For example, these cookies can be used to store the distinguishing elements of a certain request, to complete a purchase, to subscribe to an event
- analytics cookies
- These are cookies which collect information on the number of users and on how they visit the website, e.g. information on which pages or sections of pages are viewed most and from which pages error messages are received. The information is collected in an aggregate and anonymous form
- functionality cookies
- These are cookies that allow you to browse on the basis of selected criteria (e.g. language, fonts, browser type) for the purpose of improving the service provided
All these cookies are automatically enabled.
You can manage your preferences regarding cookies also through your browser
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” at the top of the browser window to access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser details, click on the one you are using to access the how to manage cookies page.